Saturday, March 27, 2010

NEW PROJECT

In an effort to finish my huge pile of UFO's and use the things that I have purchased, and are just laying around, I am going to make this next:
Considering I don't normally like prints like this, I wouldn't normally use prints this size if I was making a miniature, I don't normally purchase kits; I could only think that the reason that I bought this is the subliminal message of the name. 

I'm finishing some other things up and then I will start this.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Teri, thanks for leaving your blog site for us at The American Quilter's Society to read, it's a great blog. Check our facebook page on Friday to find out the winner of the Blog-of-the-Week!

    You do beautiful work; keep it up!

    www.americanquilter.com

    ReplyDelete