Latest finish is this 15" quilt made with Cherrywood hand dyed fabrics. I pieced the top a while ago. After a couple failed attempts to machine quilt, one resulting in removing a whole section and re-doing it. I finally hand quilted the whole thing. I used Hobbs silk batting and black YLI hand quilting thread. I cross hatched throuth the black squares and did an orange peel through the larger black areas.
I've spent a lot of time making larger quilts. This is the first true miniature that I made since last Christmas. I am going to post my other makes on my Teri Quilts blog. And I still have 2 borders to do to finish my Dear Jane. I doubt anyone even sees my blogs anymore, but I thought I would post anyway!