Friday, January 28, 2011

FREE MOTION QUILTING

This young woman is Leah Day. Her blog is FREEMOTION QUILTING
I love her blog because she gives wonderful ideas and videos about quilting patterns. Today, she is talking about tools for machine quilting.

I have all of these tools and she is correct about their usefulness. I do not like wearing gloves to quilt though because I prefer to feel my quilt.
I use Sort Kwik, which is a pink fingertip moistener used to sort through paper. I have never had a problem with stains or residue left on my quilt top. I am gathering everything I need together to do my quilting. Hopefully I will be back this weekend with some results.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for joining just us quilters. in order to keep a link at JUQ, you must have our button on your sidebar. Thanks bunches~

    ReplyDelete