Tuesday, September 3, 2019

LONG TIME NO MINI

I haven't posted in so long.  I'm hoping to get started again.  I started a blog to follow my progress on making a Dear Jane quilt.  I haven't gotten a lot of miniatures done lately.  I am working on a miniature quilt round robin with my friends, so I am adding to theirs every month, and I made a miniature version of a full size quilt that I made this summer
The panel to make the Santa came with several sizes so, of course, the small one begged for a miniature quilt.  I had to draft the blocks first on graph paper and then I made the patterns in Electric quilt and printed them out on foundation that didn't need to be removed.   My full size quilt looks just like the mini version.  It was fun! 

I hope to be posting regularly. If not on this blog then on one of my other two.

MY MAIN BLOG WITH GENERAL PROJECTS

MY DEAR JANE QUILT BLOG


1 comment:

  1. Hello, your blog is still on my radar! I still love looking at your minis and I'll be reading your other blogs too :) Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete